Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Jadaol® Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers
and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached
storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones. jadaol® Cat 6 patch cables are
available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code,
customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All jadaol® Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
Network Attached Storage Device
Computer and network components
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 250 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
- Power over Ethernet and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
10 x Cat 6 Patch Cable in 10 Feet White